Translate

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Book sale!

Strange fate (The Guardians) is now on sale for 0.99$ Limited time only. Hurry up and get a copy tody! Share with friends!

-My legs feel like they’re about to give out. "How do you do that?"
"Do what?" he whispers.
"How do you make me feel so naked and exposed just by touching me?" His thumb caresses my neck, sending shivers down my spine and if he wasn't holding on to me I think I would fall. "I don't know what this feeling is, but it's like I need to be near you like if you stop touching me I might die all over again."- Strange Fate (The Guardians)
#Amazon #AmazonKindle #amreading #AuthorAlert #authorlove #authorpromo #bestread #bestseller #bookblast #bookboost #bookbuzz #booklove #booklover #booknerd #booknews #bookplug #bookpromo #booksales #booksrock #booksthatmatter #booksuggestions #bookworm #buyabookaday #buyindie #chicklit #Creativwriting #Ebookpromo #Ebookreading #epub #ereaders #fiction #GoodReads #greatread #greatreading #iBook #ilovebooks #indieauthor #kindle #kindlebargain #kindletop100 #Kobo #literture #mustread #Nooktop100 #novels #romance #newadult #smaplesunday #sellmorebooks #whatareyoureading #whattoread #paranormal #romantic #romanticsuspense #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment